Oct 18, 2008

The infamous poop incident and more....

So this happened the night before last, but to fully understand it you need to know some things about Martin.
1. He HATES being in a state of partial dress, its either naked or clothed don't bother trying to dress or undress him
2. He is really into cars and trains right now and can play with his train track for hours
3. The day before this Martin had finally asked (about the potty) "Mummy can I try it?"

So it's about 7 at night, Martin has been bathed but didn't want to get dressed. So he ate his spaghetti bolognase in this naked state and ended up with tomato sauce from head to penis. He also didn't want to be cleaned right after dinner, and being pregnant I thought "that's fine, play for a while and then I'll fight with you".
About 10 minutes later Michael and I were sitting by the computer discussing the days events and whether or not Martin was tired enough to go to sleep, when we hear 'thud thud thud thud thud' down the hallway.
Into the room bursts Martin, "Mummy, I need a nappy wipe"
What for Martin?
I NEED a nappy wipe!
Why?
For the poo's on Gramma's carpet...... (Mummy doesn't fully believe him).
Then as Martin turns all I hear from Michael is "OH GOD! Get the wipes NOW Korrinna!!!"

Turns out he HAD done a poop, according to Michael a pretty 'hefty one', I wouldn't know I didn't look.
However on the upside of this Martin is now taking breaks from his trains to pay attention to other things, and he is actually sitting on the potty for short periods of time. WooHoo, finally he is showing an interest, all it took was him scaring himself by pooping on the floor.

No comments: