OK, so I've joined the blogger's bandwagon, mainly so I can keep my mother up to date with Martin, seeing as how she hasn't seen him in a year. So I thought I would start with a re-cap of today's fun and wonderful events.
Martin never has been a good sleeper, so it was no surprise that he went to bed late last, after the infamous poop incident, which Ill fill you in about later, and then was awake before 7 this morning. That's fine, I'm pretty used to it, and we usually spend about half an hour lying in my bed having cuddles and then go get breakfast.
But not this morning. This morning the devil had taken over and Martin didn't want to lie in bed, he didn't want to get up, and Mum sure as hell wasn't aloud to get up and go on one of her many pregnancy induced potty trips.
The whole day pretty much unfurled the same way, five minute periods of happiness followed by 2 hour periods where mummy just couldn't get it right.
The only thing that made this boy happy was a bowl of instant noodles. So we 'shared' one for lunch. And then when he asked for some again at around 3.30 that was fine, i thought maybe then I can finally go off to the potty. WRONG.
NEVER EVER leave a 2 year old alone with a bowl of noodles, not even for the length of an average pee. I just spent an hour picking sticky noodles out of my MIL's carpet, oh the joy.
Counting down... only 1 and a 1/2 hours until Martins favourite person, Daddy, comes home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment