Apparently I've been tagged and now have to follow these rules...
1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. choose the 4th picture.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same.

This picture is from my Year 12 ball, 2002! Crazy how long ago it seems, I was 16 at the time and the others are : (L-R) Kushla, Teneale, Debbie, Nicky and Isabelle. It was at Nicky's parents before we headed off to the actual event. I cannot believe how skinny I look, and yes now you all know I am short :P
Ok I guess since I dont have many bloggers tagged I will tag...
1. Tami
2. Karen
3. Heather
4. Amy
This picture is from my Year 12 ball, 2002! Crazy how long ago it seems, I was 16 at the time and the others are : (L-R) Kushla, Teneale, Debbie, Nicky and Isabelle. It was at Nicky's parents before we headed off to the actual event. I cannot believe how skinny I look, and yes now you all know I am short :P
Ok I guess since I dont have many bloggers tagged I will tag...
1. Tami
2. Karen
3. Heather
4. Amy




1 comment:
very cute picture. :)
Post a Comment