Ha, I guess I suck at keeping up with this blog thing :P
Lets see, the past few weeks have been a mad flurry, between getting ready for the holidays, being pregnant and trying to look after a 2 year old.
1. We put up the Christmas tree on monday, and Martin was so proud of himeslef, because he got to put on most of the balls and top the tree with its star. It was such a sweet moment to see Michael come home and be dragged to the tree by the hand with a "Look Daddy, Look what I did today, I did all the balls!!"
2. Michael got a new BBQ a couple of weeks ago and so on Sunday we had Ricky and Andrew over to try it out. The food turned out pretty well, and I was so proud of my Hubby for managing to not burn it all :)
3. I went out last week and picked out a HUGE train set for my boy for Christmas. Everyone in the family went in on it and I know my Martin will be the happiest boy ever on Christmas day, I cant WAIT to see his face.
4. I finally finished my christmas cards and sent out my baby shower invites, cant wait for January 11th!
Hope all of my American mommies had a great Thanksgiving :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment